Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Josiah Wedgwood: the world’s greatest innovator
- 2. Joseph Schumpeter’s gales of creative destruction
- 3. London’s wobbly bridge: learning from failure
- 4. Stephanie Kwolek’s new polymer: from labs to riches
- 5. Thomas Edison’s organizational genius
- 6. Innovating the future