Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Origins and characteristics
- 2. The United States
- 3. Across the world
- 4. Glossolalia, healing, prosperity, and spiritual warfare
- 5. Churches and beliefs about the end of time
- 6. Megachurches, cells, and progressive Pentecostalism
- 7. Race, ecumenism, and politics
- 8. Studies and surveys