Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Origins and legacies
- 2. The enforcement of medical law
- 3. Before birth
- 4. Confidentiality and privacy
- 5. Consent
- 6. Clinical negligence
- 7. Research on human subjects
- 8. Resource allocation
- 9. The end of life
- 10. Organ donation and the ownership of body parts
- 11. The future of medical law