Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. What is psychotherapy and who is it for?
- 2. Freud and psychoanalysis
- 3. Post-Freudians: moving towards the interpersonal
- 4. Time-limited psychotherapy
- 5. Counselling
- 6. Cognitive behaviour therapy
- 7. Family, group, and interactive therapies
- 8. Psychotherapy now and in the future