Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. To see ‘g’ or not to see ‘g’ …: How many types of intelligence are there?
- 2. Ageing and intelligence: senility or sagacity?: What happens to mental abilities as we grow older?
- 3. Brainy?: Why are some people cleverer than others?
- 4. ‘They f—— you up, your mum and dad’ (Larkin): Are intelligence differences a result of genes or environments or both?
- 5. The (b)right man for the job: Does intelligence matter?
- 6. The lands of the rising IQ: Is intelligence increasing generation after generation?
- 7. Eleven
Twelve(not‐so‐) angry men (and women): Psychologists actually agree about human intelligence differences