Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. What does film music do?
- 2. How does film music work?
- 3. Why does film music work?
- 4. A history of film music I: 1895–1927
- 5. A history of film music II: 1927–1960
- 6. A history of film music III: 1960–present
- 7. Composers and their craft