Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Introduction: Understanding the Book of Common Prayer
- 1. Ritual and the Reformation
- 2. The making of the Book of Common Prayer
- 3. Word, body, and gesture
- 4. Politics and religion
- 5. Empire and prayer book
- 6. Modernity and the Book of Common Prayer