Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. The economy and the environment
- 2. The economic theory of efficient pollution control
- 3. Environmental policy: instrument choice
- 4. Economic information and values in environmental policy decisions
- 5. The economics of climate change