Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The international evolution of accounting
- 3. The fundamentals of financial accounting
- 4. Financial reports of listed companies
- 5. International differences and standardization
- 6. Regulation and audit
- 7. Internal decision-making: costs and volumes
- 8. Accounting as control