Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. How to read Starbucks, or why intellectual property matters more than you think
- 2. Copyright, culture, and commerce
- 3. Patents and their discontents
- 4. Trademarks and the politics of branding
- 5. Other rights: Domain names, publicity, trade secrets, data, and designs
- Conclusion: The politics of resistance