Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. What is synaesthesia?
- 2. Synaesthesia in the brain
- 3. Synaesthesia and the arts
- 4. Is synaesthesia a ‘gift’ or a ‘condition’?
- 5. Where does synaesthesia come from?: The role of genetics and learning
- 6. The question of synaesthesia