Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. What is genomics?
- 2. How to read the book of life
- 3. Making sense of genes and genomes
- 4. The human genome in biology and medicine
- 5. Evolutionary genomics
- 6. Genomics and the microbial world
- 7. The future of genomics