Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. How can we know if someone is a psychopath or is at risk of becoming one?
- 2. Explaining the lack of empathy
- 3. Explaining impulsivity and failure to behave prosocially
- 4. Why do some people become psychopaths?
- 5. What to do with a psychopath?