Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. John Wesley and the origins of Methodism
- 2. Supporting background stimuli
- 3. The people called Methodists
- 4. The message of Methodism
- 5. The search for credible alternatives
- 6. The practices of Methodism
- 7. The impact of Methodism
- 8. The decline of Methodism
- 9. Future prospects of Methodism