Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. The nature of marketing
- 2. Marketing research
- 3. Segmentation, targeting, and positioning, and the role of branding
- 4. Consumer and buyer behaviour and the value proposition
- 5. Promotions (marketing communications) and social media
- 6. Price and place (managing channels)
- 7. Product, new product development, and service marketing
- 8. The changing nature of marketing