Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Biological diversity and the geography of nature
- 2. Dynamic maps of a dynamic planet
- 3. The geography of diversification
- 4. Retracing evolution across space and time
- 5. The geography of biological diversity
- 6. Macroecology and the geography of micro-evolution
- 7. The geographic and ecological advance of humanity