Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. What is forensic science?
- 2. Investigating crime
- 3. Crime scene management and forensic investigation
- 4. Laboratory examination: search, recovery, and analysis
- 5. DNA: identity, relationships, and databases
- 6. Prints and marks: more ways to identify people and things
- 7. Trace evidence
- 8. Drugs: identifying illicit substances
- 9. Science and justice