Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. What is astrobiology?
- 2. From stardust to planets, the abodes for life
- 3. Origins of life and environment
- 4. From slime to the sublime
- 5. Life: a genome's way of making more and fitter genomes
- 6. Life in the Solar System
- 7. Far-off worlds, distant suns
- 8. Controversies and prospects