Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. What are stem cells?
- 2. Embryonic stem cells
- 3. Personalized pluripotent stem cells
- 4. Potential therapies using pluripotent stem cells
- 5. Tissue-specific stem cells
- 6. Current therapy with tissue-specific stem cells
- 7. Realistic and unrealistic expectations