Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Management and managing
- 2. The work of the manager
- 3. Management and authority
- 4. Rationalizing management
- 5. Socializing management
- 6. Individualizing management
- 7. Management across cultures
- 8. Critical perspectives on management
- 9. Management as sense-making
- 10. Management and morality