Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Confession, conversion, testimony
- 2. The journeying self
- 3. Autobiographical consciousness
- 4. Autobiography and psychoanalysis
- 5. Family histories and the autobiography of childhood
- 6. Public selves
- 7. Self-portraiture, photography, and performance
- 8. Autobiographies, autobiographical novels, and autofictions