Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. The importance of entrepreneurship
- 2. Discovering and creating opportunities
- 3. Exploiting opportunities
- 4. Entrepreneurs’ context
- 5. Entrepreneurial thinking and learning
- 6. Forms of entrepreneurial venture
- 7. The future