Five new titles have been added to Very Short Introductions! These titles are:
- Management: A Very Short Introduction by John Hendry, which looks at the history of management theory and modern practice, considers management in a social and cultural context, and explores issues of morality and accountability.
- International Security: A Very Short Introduction by Christopher S. Browning, which shows that the subjects of war and peace, military strategy, the proliferation of nuclear weapons, and revisionist states remain central to the subject of international security, but burgeoning concerns have complicated the field.
- Astrobiology: A Very Short Introduction by David C. Catling, which explores some of the big unanswered questions about the universe, considers the origins of life on Earth and its evolution, and brings together the ideas of microbiologists, astronomers, planetary scientists, and geologists.
- Theology (2nd edn): A Very Short Introduction by David Ford, which provides both the believer and non-believer with a balanced survey of the central questions of theology.
- Tibetan Buddhism: A Very Short Introduction by Matthew T. Kapstein, which provides the essential features of Tibetan Buddhist history, teachings, and practice.
Start browsing today!