Resources for Librarians
Keep up-to-date with the latest news from Oxford University Press
You can opt in to receive information from OUP in several different ways:
- For the latest news related specifically to Very Short Introductions (online) subscribe to our RSS feed, or subscribe to the individual subject RSS feeds from each subject browse page.
- To receive information about our latest publishing, including subject news and special offers, subscribe to our email newsletters.
- Connect with OUP via our Social Media channels; find us on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, and the OUPblog.
- Why not join the VSIs Facebook group for all the very latest VSI news, including blog posts, videos, and reviews?
Oxford offers a variety of tools to help you promote your institutional access to Very Short Introductions and get the most out of this resource.
Visit the Oxford University Press Librarian Resource Centre to utilize all of the free library resources that we have to offer, including:
- Onsite and remote training options
- Online tutorials and user guides
- Free promotional tools including logos, brochures, posters, bookmarks, and more
To request any of the free promotional tools, or to offer suggestions about other ways we can help support your library, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
US K-12 Librarians: See how VSIs can help you meet Common Core Standards for Mathematics.
For all other inquiries, including technical support, please contact us.