Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. The making of magma
- 2. How do volcanoes explode?
- 3. Volcanoes and water
- 4. Lava
- 5. Making and breaking volcanoes
- 6. Hidden volcanoes: tales from the past
- 7. Volcanoes, climate, and the biosphere
- 8. What have volcanoes done for us?
- 9. Volcanoes beyond Earth