Access to the complete content on Very Short Introductions online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1. A very bordered world
- 2. Borders and territory in the ancient world
- 3. The modern state system
- 4. The practice of bordering
- 5. Border crossers and border crossings
- 6. Cross-border institutions and systems
- Epilogue: A very bordered future